- 1 Ripe banana (try adding a second or a third if you wish to make these sugar free)
- 2 Cups certified gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 Gluten free oat flour (or process some gluten free oats into a fine powder)
- 1/2 Organic cacao nibs
- 1/4 Raw organic honey (you could also use coconut nectar, brown rice syrup, maple syrup etc or skip and add extra bananas for sugar free.
- 1/2 Organic nut butter (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of organic cacao powder.
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 Cup organic raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 Cup organic raisons
- 1/4 Cup organic cranberries
- 1/4 Cup organic sunflower seeds etc.
- 1/4 Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8 x 8 pan or line it with foil leaving some overhang on two sides so you can easily pull it out of the pan making cutting easier.
Add all your ingredients into the same bowl, mix until well combined.
Press the mixture firmly and evenly into your pan.
Place the pan into the oven and bake for 15- 20 minutes
Let cool completely then cut into bars & enjoy!!
Created by Ashley Short