Easy Peasy Coconut Mylk
- Lowers blood pressure & cholesterol levels
- Supports circulation
- High in electrolytes
- Builds muscle
- Digestive health – nourishes the digestive lining.
- High in magnesium, potassium (nutrients that are used to help rebuild tissues)
- Extremely hydrating & prevents diarrhea
- Brain health, combating fatigue
- Weight loss
Get ready to become cocoNUTS obsessed!
1 Cup Organic Coconut flakes
4 Cup Filtered waters
1 Tbsp Raw honey
- Place Coconut flakes, Filtered water and Honey into a blender and blend until combined.
- Choose 1 Litre glass jar and strain through a cheese cloth, or nut bag removing excess coconut flakes to make it extra smooth. Place in refrigerator.
Spruce it up…. add additional ingredients
- Chocolate Coconut Mylk – Add 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- Berrie Mylk – Add 1/4 cup fresh berries
- Strawberry Mylk – 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
Bump it up even further
- After straining coconut mylk (plain, chocolate, berry or strawberry) pour 1 cup of smooth mylk into a blender
- Add a handful of ice, blend and voila!!
Okay…One more…After you have made your Coconut Chocolate Mylk (smooth), pour 1 cup into a blender, add 1 cup ice and 1 tbsp of fresh mint, Blend and enjoy!
from heart to heart
Ashley Short CNP, CH